Adviser visited the Bal Bhawan Sector-23 Mini COVID Care Centre set- up by the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Society (Regd) Tera Hi Tera Mission
THE VOICE Manoj Parida, IAS, Adviser to Administrator visited the Bal Bhawan in Sector-23, where a Mini COVID Care Centre has been set- up by the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Society (Regd), Tera Hi Tera Mission.
H. S. Sabharwal of the Tera hi Tera missioned informed the Adviser that they have provided the following facilities in the Care Centre:
• Piped Oxygen supply on 40 beds
• Nutritious and Health Food for the patients
• Round the care Doctors and Nursing Staff
• PPE Kits, Masks, Sanitiser and Gloves etc
• Required medicines
• Television with cable connection in each of the dormitory
• Ambulance with Ventilator
• Welcome Kits with toiletries
Mr. Parida appreciated the Tera Hi Tera Mission for setting up a high class Care Centre with 50 Beds which include 40 Oxygen beds. He stated that the mission has set an example by creating such a good facility in short period of 02 days. He appealed to other voluntary organisations for coming forward and contributing toward the management of this pandemic situation
During the visit of the Adviser, Yashpal Garg, IAS and other senior officers from the Chandigarh Administration and senior Doctors from the GMCH-32 were also present.