Amazing Thailand Golf Paradise
The Voice of Chandigarh News | Travel Trade Reporter
One of the world’s leading tourism destinations, Thailand is a land of secrets and surprises for everyone to discover and enjoy. Visitors who love challenging, adventurous outdoor activities will find much to satisfy their desires here, and if golf is high on your list, then it is definitely for you because the Kingdom is renowned as Asia’s most popular golfing destination. Golf has been played in Thailand for almost a century with games recorded at the Royal Bangkok Sports Club as early as 1905.
Over the years Thailand has greeted millions of tourists to experience the beautiful scenery as well as welcomed golfers around the world to tee-off as swing on the superb courses nationwide. Tanes Petsuwan, TAT Deputy Governor for Marketing Communications said, “Thailand excels at delivering a complete golf experience. Not only the diversity of courses and standardised amenities but also unique local experiences makes Thailand competitive on both a regional and global level.”
9 Top reasons why Thailand is a great place to visit and play golf:
1. Affordable: Thailand provides tremendous value in all the areas that really matter to visiting golfers.From the wide range of hotel accommodation and golf to shopping in local markets or high-class department stores to the breadth of dining options and nightlife.
2. The Weather: In the cool season from November to February, the Thai climate is without any peers, Light breezes, constant sunshine and great conditions for a golfing holiday.
3. The Courses: The Golf itself is the main reason golf enthusiasts travel to a premier golf destination designed and developed by internationally- recognized course architects.
4. The Locations: Even a golf course architect will tell you that ultimately it’s the landscape that makes a golf course attractive, challenging and memorable, From the bustling capital city of Bangkok to the beautiful mountainous countryside of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, From Stunning beaches in Phuket to Ko Samui to the bright lights and amazing nightlife of Pattaya, from the quieter seaside town of Hua Hin, to the waterfalls and stunning scenery of Khao Yai, Thailand has an amazing assortment of golf courses.
5. The Caddies: A unique and truly memorable part of playing golf in Thailand. Predominantly female Thai caddies provide a level service that will stun many first-time visitors.
6. The Food: A truly mesmerising fusion of Asian, Indian and Western influences and varieties of Thai food.
7. The People & Attractions: The Thai people are known to be some of the friendliest in the world, Always with a smile on their faces, they are very welcoming toward visitors. And there is so much to do outside golf you will be spoilt for choice. From visiting amazing temples, stunning beaches, experiencing world class spas and more.
8. The Accommodation: No matter where you are staying in Thailand, you can find accommodation to meet your budget. From stunning 5 star hotels to modest Thai style bungalows.
9. The Infrastructure: Many first-time visitors are surprised to find that Thailand has created for itself and its guests a thoroughly modern, first-world travel infrastructure.
Golf Destination in Thailand
– Khao Yai
– Chiang Mai
– Hua Hin
– Bangkok and Around
Golf Events in Thailand:
– Amazing Phetchaburi Weeding Golf 2018 – April – July
– Pattaya Golf FestivalMarch – April
– Chiang Mai Golf Festival May – June
– Hua Hin Golf Festival August – September
– Lady Golf ChallengeAugust
– Thailand Golf Travel July
For More information visit www.tourismthailand.org