Chandigarh: Panjab University International Hostel as COVID CARE CENTRE on Payment basis
The Voice of Chandigarh News:
James Hotel Limited facility was started as COVID Care Centre on payment basis w.e.f. 16.08.2020 with certain conditions and now the said facility has been exempted as COVID Care Centre on their request. Further, it has been decided to keep the Panjab University International Hostel, Sector-25, Chandigarh as COVID Care Centre on payment basis as under:-
Rs.1500/- per person per day per bed. Rs. 500/- per person three meals
for Twin Basis Sharing Rs. 1000/- per person per day per bed. Rs. 500/- per person for three meals
Triple Basis Sharing Rs. 700/- per person per day per bed. Rs. 500/- per person for three meals
Further, the following points has been taken into consideration with regard to shifting of COVID Care Centre from James Hotel Ltd to Panjab University International Hostel, Sector-25, Chandigarh:-
1. Doctors /Nurses will be deputed by GMSH-16 as required.
2. GMSH-16 will also take care of sanitization and medical waste disposal.
3. Ambulance will be provided by the Additional Deputy Commissioner, U.T. Chandigarh.
4. Food will be served by the contractor of GMCH-32 on payment basis.
5. Laundary services will be taken care by Hotel Shivalik View.
6. Money will be collected by staff deputed at PU International Hostel and will be deposited in COVID Care Fund .
7. Facility will be available to doctos of GMCH-16 and GMCH-32 who comes out positive and are asymptomatic, however no charges shall be taken from the.