COVID-19: Latest status update on samples taken and results of testing in Chandigarh
The Voice of Chandigarh News| T S Bedi
1. A 49 year Male resident of Derabassi, Punjab with no travel history has been admitted at Isolation Ward of GMCH-32. He is NEGATIVE for for nCov.
2. A 22 year Male resident of Chandigarh with travel history to Dubai has been admitted at GMCH-32. He has been SAMPLED for COVID-19. His report is awaited.
3. A 25 year Female resident of Chandigarh with travel history to USA is sampled at GMSH-16 for COVID-19. She is NEGATIVE for nCoV.
4. A 25 Year Male resident of Chandigarh sampled for COVID-19 at Max Hospital, Mohali, Punjab has turned to be NEGATIVE for nCoV.
5. A 64 Year Female resident of Chandigarh admitted at Healing Hospital. She has turned NEGATIVE for nCoV.
6. A 20 year Male resident of Chandigarh sampled at Max Hospital, Mohali has tested NEGATIVE for nCoV. The report was shared by IDSP unit of Punjab.
7. A 35 year Male resident of Chandigarh sampled at Max Hospital, Mohali. His sample was inadequate and REPEAT SAMPLE is requested. The report was shared by IDSP unit of Punjab.
Total Positive COVID19 cases in Chandigarh – 7
Latest status update on results of testing
1. A 22 year old male resident of Chandigarh with travel history to Dubai , admitted in Gmch-32 has positive for nCov.
2. Total positive cases admitted in Chandigarh-09.Out of these 8 are of Chandigarh and One is of Mohali ,Punjab.